100% refund before 48 hours
This adventurous, family-friendly, full-day trip is a unique white water river rafting adventure with lots of perks. Starting with a 4x4 ride into the tropical jungle of Costa Rica with awe-inspiring scenery of more remote areas of the Savegre. Your journey begins at Silencio, a little local village famous for their cooperative comunity with a long and interesting history. After a “bumpy road” journey, we will make a stop at a typical Tico restaurant, order the food you want to eat for lunch after the tour and you will get the chance to use the restrooms before the real adventure begins. The bus now takes the course towards the meandering mountains and the starting point of your white water river rafting adventure. The Savegre River provides Class II, III, and IV rapids that are manageable in sturdy rafts that accommodate 2 to 6 people comfortably. Our guides know the river in and out, so they will at some points give you the chance to jump in the water if you want to and just float with the river - then you really can feel the power of the river in a safely and magically way. The guides always have something up their sleeves that will surprise you in the best way and put a smile on your face (if you does not already have one). On the way, you will make a stop by a magnificent and powerful waterfall, where you can take a bath and enjoy some delicious fruits that the guides provide for you. Along the river rafters will observe egrets, osprey, toucans, parrots, king mackerels, cormorants, and many other species local to this protected area of the primary tropical rainforest. After a steady 13 mile trip down the river, we come to the finish line and wind our way back to the little village of Silencio where our hot lunch “Tico Style” is waiting for us. Our satisfied, well-traveled, and now experienced Savegre River rafters enjoy a leisurely trip back home to Jaco.
- Guided walk
- Full day
Additional Free Services
Additional Paid Services
Recommended to Bring
- Swim Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Waterproof Camera Phone
- Passengers who have undergone recent surgery (heart, breast implants, spine, etc.) are not allowed.
- Due to the physical demand of our tours, they are not recommended for pregnant women.
- People with conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes are at their own risk and should keep up with medical treatment.
- Children over 8 years old can participate in the class II-III rafting tour.
- Children over 12 years old can participate in the class III-IV rafting tour.
- Any medical condition or treatment must be reported to the company before booking the trip.
- The maximum weight per person is 275 pounds (125 kg).
- Wear or bring sturdy sandals or water shoes
- A bathing suit
- Bug spray
- An extra change of clothes.
- Full day
- Full day
Book Your Adventure
we are the official website.